- Single-cage trial pedals with Titanium axle
- These trial pedals have a high-strength Titanium axle, while the cage and body are made of aluminium.
- Low profile single cage design, with a 3mm thick lightened cage.
- Aluminium forged body, with reinforcement ribs in the arms to optimise resistance.
- Sealed bearings, which guarantee high durability and smooth rotation.
- Each pedal has 4 steel screws M5x12mm with bi-conical head, for 3mm Allen key.
- Standard 9/16" thread for the cranks (the vast majority).
- They can be installed using a 6mm Allen key or a 15mm open end wrench.
- Pair sold.
- Crank sets with 9/16" thread.
- Cages of other brands with the dimensions indicated below.
- Length: 98mm
- Width: 85mm
- Height: 26mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Black cage and body with golden axle Titanium
- 254g (2und)
When installed on the cranks, both pedals are screwed to the front of the bike.
Each pedal is marked R-L to differentiate between them (R: right pedal, L: left pedal).