- Exclusive geometry of 130mm in length and 20º of inclination which allows to have a lower center of gravity keeping the position of the handlebar (without negative angle)
- Design in forged aluminum 3D one-piece without welds.
- Lightweight front cover in 50mm wide
- Front clamping with 4x M5 screws that opens maximum contact between the handlebar and stem.
- Lower clamping of 2x M5 rounded screws to avoid possible impacts.
- Compatible with all 31.8mm Oversized handlebars.
* Note: This stem requires the steering tube of the fork to be cut straight.
- Forged aluminum 7050-T6
- Length: 130 mm
- Angle: 20º
- Barbore: Ø31.8mm
- 196 g (including steel screws)
- Sand Blasted and Black with COMAS laser engraved graphics
The maximum tightening of the screws is 4Nm. Rupture of the rings or damage in the threads due to excessive tightening will not be covered by the warranty.