- Low profile design with external cage for small riders.
- Axle with standard 9/16" thread made of high quality chrome-molybdenum steel.
- It incorporates smooth turning bearings with excellent durability.
- Body made of high modulus polymer to optimize the strength of the set.
- Assembly to the crankset by means of a 15mm fixed wrench.
- Wide contact surface to maintain the correct position.
- The design provides excellent grip, feel and durability.
- Body: Polymer
- Axle: Cr-Mo
- Length: 98mm
- Width: 82mm
- Height: 25 mm
- 305g (2und)
- Inscription R-L on the axle to differentiate the correct assembling side.
- Both pedals are curled towards the front of the bicycle.