- Mono cage low profile design with rubber silent-blocks between cage / body
- External cage lightened with 3mm thickness
- Axle with standard 9/16" thread made of high quality chrome-moly steel
- Incorporates sealed bearings with smooth rotation and excellent durability
- Forged body in aluminum to optimize the strength of the set
- Assembly with M5x12mm screws with bi-conical head and tighten with 3mm Allen
- Fixing to the crank by means of a 15mm fixed wrench or 6mm Allen wrench.
- Wide contact surface to maintain the correct position.
- Its design offers excellent grip, feel and durability.
- Suitable for use in competition and or training.
- Cage: AL7075-T6
- Body: AL7075-T6
- Axle: Cr-Mo
- Length: 98 mm
- Width: 85mm
- Height: 26 mm
- 298g (2unit)
- Black anodized with COMAS laser engraved logos
- Inscription R-L on the axle to differentiate the correct mounting side.
- Both pedals are curled towards the front of the bicycle.