- Front brake disc made of high quality stainless steel and using an exclusive composition and roughness.
- Incorporates a new reinforced structure that helps to better support axial and radial forces
- Wide braking area with asymmetric central rib that improves the feel and braking power.
- Standard fixing system (ISO standard) with 6 screws.
- Compatible with the vast most of disc brakes on the market.
- Multiple perforations in the braking area that help reduce weight and provide more dry and direct braking.
- NOTE: Use only and exclusively in the front
- Stainless Steel
- Outside diameter: 160mm
- Thickness: 1.8mm
- Maximum braking surface: 22mm
- Silver with COMAS logos laser engraved.
It is recommended to make a preliminary run of the disc for a few hours before starting to practice trial.
In this way the disc and the pads should be gradually heated until reaching a temperature that allows the transfer of material from the pad to the friction surface of the disc.