- High friction pad for downhill riding
- Handles more heat under heavy braking
- Minimum heat transfer to hydraulics
- Can be used on non hardened or hardened discs
- This is a RESIN pad
For downhill use the RED grade has a higher heat threshold but has the added benefit of not overheating the brakes with excessive heat transfer which would cause softening of your brake lines. Lifetime must be evaluated, these pads are designed for a few descents only, check wear after every ride to avoid running out of brakes. Supplied with heavy duty retraction springs in spring based systems.
- Most powerful braking of any pad material
- Massive lifetime pad for hardened discs only
- Sintered copper construction
- Great for long life cross country use
- Not recommended for downhill racing
These USA made sintered copper pads will last longer and brake stronger than anything you can buy. Do NOT use these on discs marked RESIN pad as such discs will be UNHARDENED steel and these pads could damage soft materials. Supplied with uprated springs in spring based systems.