- Forged aluminum crankset with ISIS bottom bracket system
- Simple design that guarantees maximum rigidity and resistance.
- Later machining to reduce weight
- Standard 1.37 "x 24tpi thread compatible with the most of freewheels.
- 14mm threaded section to be able to use a UCI ring protector
- Offset of 33mm to avoid possible friction with the chassis or the brake cylinders.
- Available in 160mm and 175mm
- Aluminum 7075-T6
- Length: 160mm
- Offset: 33mm
- Freewheel thread: 1.37”x24t
- 9/16” pedal thread
- Black anodized with COMAS graphics laser engraved.
The minimum contact thread between crank and freewheel must be L7mm to avoid thread damage.