- Trial handlebar made of Carbon fiber with special geometry according to the new riding trends.
- Higher overall height and extremes with less angulation allowing greater mobility in driving.
- It allows to lower the gravity center of the stem maintaining the position of the handlebar (without negative angle).
- Manufactured using variable thicknesses to achieve an excellent combination of stiffness and weight.
- Ø31.8 mm diameter compatible with most of the stems used in Trial.
- Incorporates central markings to fix the handlebar on the stem in proper position.
- Non slip sufaces in grips and stem area to avoid handlebar turning.
- Its design provides excellent grip and durability.
- Suitable for use in competition and or training.
- Carbon fiber
- Length: 720mm
- Upward: 8º
- Backward: 6º
- Rise: 105mm
- UD Black matt with COMAS graphics in White and Grey